~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love Disaster !!!


If you never met me, I wouldn’t be going through this. But since you met me, I’ve changed for the better.
So is knowing you a disaster or a blessing? I guess it has done the bad and the good, because when I met you, I fell in love. You led me to the highest of heavens then you led me to the depths of hell. You brought me love and happiness then you brought me sadness and despair.
You showed me care with love and you showed me ignorance with annoyance. You said ” Please give me a chance “ and then you said ” Just give it up”.
What do you expect? For me to endure all this? All this hurt, pain and cruelty? All this Disaster? No. I won’t even glance at you with my eyes. I will only walk away with a cold heart.
Because you taught me how to ‘ IGNORE YOU ‘
Because you taught me how to ‘ GIVE UP ON YOU ‘
Because you taught me how to ‘ TREAT YOU A LIKE STRANGER ‘
Because you taught me how to ‘ BE ANNOYED BY YOU ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment