~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just Let Go !!!

I don’t know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go. Its like we’re scared to lose what we really don’t have. Some of us say we’d rather have that something than nothing, but the truth is to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all. 
Well frankly speaking in my opinion Every girl deserves to be with someone who appreciates them, and who gets how funny, sweet, amazing, adorable and sexy they are, you know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking, “oh my God, I’m with her.”
If that man don't feel that much about you he really doesn't deserve you.. so better let go rather than holding on to someone who isn't worth it !!!
The Smartest Thing A Woman Can Learn Is To Never Need A Man =)

No comments:

Post a Comment