~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Create Happiness !

It's amazing isn't it that after so long ,I am like one waking up from a dream .You know those moments where you suddenly wake up ,not with a fright or scared but you wake up and you realise it was just a dream.... I 'm at that point but mine is not a dream .Not it's reality personifed ,birthed delivered and awaiting to grow.
Never miss out any moment, take time to laugh at yourself and do your happy dance in total ignorance of the world .Your life is too short not to be deliriously happy at least once in each day.

I guess it's easy to be happy now but I remember when I had forgotten to be happy .When I did not smile and chose to find fault in life .Somewhere along the line I took a decision to be happy .To find joy in the smallest of things ,to find a smile even at the most random of times .I wish you smiles and chuckles ,life can throw you a curveball and what seems like a cliche at that moment may be all you need .

It's easy to stand in the corner and let life pass by ,it's hard to jump in but even harder to jump in ,swim against the current and enjoy it. It's like we are waiting for one cataclysmic event that announces that now you are allowed to be happy.Don't wait for it ,create your moments of happiness 


You know when you are happy and you feel it in the bottom of your belly and it creates a resounding echo throughout your body ? Bask in it and when you open your eyes in that moment you will see that happiness looks gorgeous on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment