~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Friday, July 20, 2012

You Are The CSS To My HTML :)


I remember the days when having an extreme interest in computers and technology was considered a bad thing.  I never understood what those guys in my  school were doing, hunched over their old school mac computers and talking about RAM.  It sounded like a foreign language and so nerdy!  Fast forward a few years, and guys who are interested in techy, computer stuff are in high demand and there is just something about those so-called “geeks” that most women can’t get enough of, including myself!  What can I say, I have a weakness for a man who knows his way around a hard drive and has his way with HTML. The best thing about a Computer Geek is... 
He can fix everything.....  
This is especially handy for girls like me who have a tendency to break things quite a bit :D
But here’s the thing, even if he doesn’t know how to fix something-for example, your machine or laptop, he’ll google it until he’s blue in the face.  He’ll pull up tutorials on Youtube, download step by step pdfs, and get the job done.  A computer geek will never say “I don’t know how to do that…”, he always figures it out-and that kind of determination is pretty damn sexy.

Mostly Can Fix Me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment