~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Friday, September 16, 2011

I Dont Want To Fall In Love.... With You !!!


Why do you keep staring at me?
You think that I can not see.I know what you are trying to do,Wait- does that mean I like you too?In everything I do, you always tease,Not exactly leaving me at ease.Although, you are very funny,You would always make my day happy.When you laugh, I can ' t help but giggle myself,It makes me feel good or happy, I can ' t exactly tell.When you look back at me with those eyes,Somehow you ' ve got me so tranced, so hypnotized.I wish I would just look away,Or else I won ' t be able to explain why, nothing to say.I have these two voices inside of me,The ones that keep talking, not setting me free.I don ' t know what to do,I can ' t fall in love with you.But then, how do I feel?In any moment, my heart you will steal.I know that these feelings are forbidden,So all I can do now is keep them hidden.But my heart does not want to do that,to ignore you, I simply can ' t.Oh, but maybe you can help me,Maybe you can help set me free.So, tell me now, what should I do?So that I won ' t fall in love with you.....

2 comments:

  1. this guy your talking about must be very lucky. wish you all the best in life! :-)

    ReplyDelete