~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Wanna Be Your Girl


I wanna be the girl you wake up beside every morning, I wanna be the girl you hold hands with every time we walk in the park,I wanna be the girl you answer the phone to at 3am In the morning, I wanna be the girl you tell all your secrets to,I wanna be the girl you hold tight, I wanna be the girl you sing to, I wanna be the girl you write love notes too,
I wanna be oh so close to you....
I wanna give you my love,I wanna show you I careI wanna show I’ll be there,I wanna kiss you In the pouring rain,I wanna hug you in the icy snow,I wanna never let you go,I wanna make sure no one ever hurts you,And I wanna help you love me in return
And well I just want you to know I love you,I love you,I love and I will never ever let you go................ Because I wanna be your girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment