~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Thursday, February 23, 2012

Everything Happens For A Reason....





Don't you wish you could time travel? I know everyone of us would want to go back to a certain point in our past to relieve the memories again or even yearn to go back to our past in attempt to change something we wish that hadn't happened.
As for me... I don't have anything I could think about that I could change in my past.


Probably because whatever happened in the past that was not in my favor, new things have come back in return which gave reason for things that have happened.

Everything has a reason.
That's usually my compensation.
Whether I find the reason an hour later, or a week after. Or even after months and years.
I always give myself a pat at the back, console myself and tell her...


"Hey girl, it will be alright. Everything happens for a reason"

No comments:

Post a Comment