~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Thursday, March 8, 2012

Isn't Their Someone Out Their Who Is Worthy Of My Trust ?



The strength is kind of an illusion..

I'm strong because I think I have to be not because I want to be. I've come to know that My "strength" is fear ba
sed.

it's kind of a stubborn/foolish pride kind of strength too, I'll admit it. I know it's not something to boast about, but I'm not perfect and I won't ever be.

at the same time I am not ashamed to break down and cry in public or do silly things, especially when my emotions get too strong. I'm self-assured enough to know that other people have moments of weakness too, that doesn't mean they're not strong.

I see no shame in being vulnerable no matter what others may say. Call me psycho, I don't care. I already know I am.

I have struggled with many things in life because they seem to be about lies, mistrust and broken promises. I can't stand that I've told myself I'm probably better off without all that more times than I can count. I'm a strong woman, I can make my own way, I have friends and a few family members that I trust. Sometimes I do wish for something more with someone... ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment