~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Fairytale Romance


If  Im  Cinderella
Or I would like to be
Will it be possible for me to find my prince charming in you !!



If Im Jasmine
Would you say " So Princess, please be mine , A whole new world I'll show you
A world of love divine "



My favorite is Tinkerbell
So You Can be Peter Pan, Together we can fly away
Off to Neverland



And if Im Sleeping Beauty
Then U Can be the one, To kiss My  lips, open My eyes
And fill My life with sun



And if You are the Beast
And My name was Bell, know that you can  count on me
To free you from the spell



And if U are Prince Eric
Would you take me as your Ariel to show 
A love deeper than the sea



Just like a Disney tale
Filled all with love and laughter, You and I will be together
Happily ever after



So tell me your desires
I'll make your dreams come true

A life of happiness
Prince, I'll share with you

Be my Prince
And your Princess I will be
Together we can live
Our own Disney story.....

2 comments:

  1. wow sis...:D:D im touched..totally rocking n very much disney like....<3 love to the max.anko

    ReplyDelete