~ My Personal Blog ~

Loved By Some, Hated By Many, Envied By Most, Yet Wanted By Plenty !!!




Monday, August 15, 2011

Why I Let Him Hurt Me So Much........

They asked me if I kissed him. I told them yes. They asked if I regretted it. I told them no. They
asked me if I regretted falling for him. I told them no. They askd me how I cud have ever liked
him. I replied: I don't regret any of my feelings or things I did with him, because when I look at
him I see something different than what everyone else can see. When I'm with him I feel a feeling
that no one or being anywhere else can giv me.Wen I kissed him,my world around me melted. Wen he held me in his arms and rested his head on mine, I forgot everything but my world that 
was holding me.Even though all of u may see somethin in him that is so horrible, all I see is all the
positive, and special moments that he ever shared with me...


I'm tryin really hard not to cry over him, because every tear is just one more reminder that I
don't know how to let him go.It's only after someone is gone do u realize how much u miss them..they are always tellin me to move on, to givup. But y? y shud I? They don't see him the way that I see him. They don't look into his eyes n see the world.y wud they understand? They can't possibly imagine what it means to look at a guy ,n see all their hopes n dreams come true. I wish for once, just once, they cud walk a mile in my shoes. But they wudn't need to walk that far, they wud just take one step n suddenly, they wud take back every bit of 'gettin over him' advice they had ever given me n realize he is my life, he was meant for me,n that moving on or givin up is simply not an option.u never really stop lovin someone. u just learn to try to live without them.......
I really think there's a reason that I like him so much. Like somethin is telling me not to let him go. Every time I follow my heart... it leads me to him. I mean... what other explanation is there. y is it that he is all I can think about? y is it that no matter how upset I am... I see him n I can't help but smile? y is it that when he smiles at me...
I get that feeling in my stomach? n even wen he'd broken my heart,n hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me... wen he left me... yesI hated him... y then did I still feel those same feelings?
Answer me that, n then I'll tell u why I let him hurt me so much...............

4 comments:

  1. people have good reason to stick on something..so take a break , change the tactics and make a new approach...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wat an advice :P will think abt it ! but wat if i dont want to get over ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also not asking to get over...i am telling a new way to start it or continue it...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. anha well im doing it at the moment tooo :D n thank you

    ReplyDelete